By providing a Summary File to the My Netscape Network, you agree to the following:
- Your Summary File may appear as a My Netscape Channel and you grant Netscape the permission to use your Summary File as a part of other services or offering on or relatd to the Netscape Netcenter site.
- We may place a navigational frame ("Frame") around any Linked Content.
- You must display a button or link, provided by Netscape, on your site that enables users to add your Channel to their "My Netscape" personal pages or Netscape may not include your channel in the Netscape Open Directory.
- You represent and warrant that you are authorized to represent an organization or entity if your Channel is associated with that particular organization or entity.
We may modify or discontinue the My Netscape Network service at any time, for any reason, and without notice to you.
We are not obligated to notify you of any changes to these Terms. We are not liable for such modifications or any resulting loss of data. Both you and Netscape have the option to discontinue providing your Content to the My Netscape Network at any time.
We may remove any Channel from the My Netscape Network at our sole discretion.
The views expressed in your Channel may not necessarily reflect ours, and we do not review or change your content before it appears on My Netscape Network pages.
You may not create the impression in your Channel that your content is officially associated with or endorsed by Netscape without our written permission.
You may not use your Channel to
- Display material containing nudity or pornographic material of any kind
- Display material that exploits children under 18 years of age
- Post or disclose any personally identifiable information belonging to children
- Provide material that is grossly offensive, including but not limited to blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, or profanity, or information that condones or encourages physical harm toward any particular individual or group of individuals
- Infringe intellectual property, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Promote or solicit for participation in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes
- Conduct raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee
You will indemnify and hold Netscape harmless for any liability or claim, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in connection with the contents of your Channel and any Linked Content.
You warrant that all content available through your Channel (including but not limited to Linked Content, software and graphics) is in compliance with applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights and laws. You agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests by Netscape for information related to any copyright infringement claims arising from your Channel content or Linked Content.
You use the My Netscape Network "AS IS", without warranties of any kind, including any losses arising from your Channel being inaccurate or inoperative.
If Netscape receives a complaint that the contents of a Channel infringe intellectual property rights or are otherwise unlawful, Netscape will request written substantiation of the complaint from the complaining party and will take such steps as it deems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Release current or past member information as required by law
- Discontinue or deny a Channel to any party at any time
These Terms shall be governed by the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions; you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Santa Clara County, California.